- AAE’s Fletch III makes fletching simple. It’s easy-to-use, accurate, portable, and affordable. Build identical arrows every time!
- The Fletch III by AAE is an arrow fletching tool designed for archers and bowhunters who want simplicity and accuracy at a reasonable cost.
- Fletch III features a fixed 1-degree offset and fits arrows .240″ to .370″ in diameter (ACC diameter to 25 aluminum diameter).
- Each component is specifically designed from materials that enhance that component’s function. For example, glue won’t stick to the clamp because it is made of a highly rigid material containing Teflon and silicone.
- The X-Stand/Arrow Holder is designed for different sizes of arrow shafts. It is labeled “L” for large diameter arrows and “S” for small diameter arrows, indicating which side of the stand to use.
AAE’s Fletch III makes fletching simple. It’s easy-to-use, accurate, portable, and affordable. Build identical arrows every time!
Fletched a dozen arrows quickly and efficiently with this jig. I did not experience any problems I read in other reviews, fletching holder slid in and out easily of base. The x brace never slipped on me either. I’d suggest to my friends to purchase this jig. Great price point.
This Fletcher works pretty good. It would be nice to switch from right to left offset though. After a few uses I noticed the fletch is not sitting down all the way on the arrow, but as my glue (fletch tite platinum) dries it pulls the fletching tight. It is a little time consuming but it is a good fletching tool for the price.