The Nitrous is for the archer that wants the highest quality tournament bar. It is constructed from a custom blend of ultra stiff high-modulus carbon, making it the stiffest bar available.
AAE’s Nitrous stabilizers offer benefits and features unlike any other stabilizer on the market. The bars have a small .700” O.D. that is as stiff as the top tournament bars available from AAE and have internal dampening for a smooth shot.
The Nitrous features AAE’s Hidden Weight System (HWS). Each Front Bar comes with a 1-ounce cap and a built-in 2-ounce internal weight located at the weight end.
The standard 1-ounce black cap can hold two additional hidden brass weights, for a total of 5-ounces. The optional 4-ounce stainless steel cap increases the front weight capacity to 9-ounces without changing the O.D. of the bar. This greatly reduces the wind profile of the stabilizer. Optional end caps available to allow up to 22 ounces of total weight.
Back Bars/Side Bars feature a larger diameter weight system incorporating a 6-ounce tapered weight that increases the leverage factor of the weights and maintains a smooth wind profile. Weights are sold separately.
Front Bar lengths: 27”, 30”, 33”, and an 18” Wind Bar. When properly balanced, the Wind Bar will not affect the arrows impact point as a result of the stabilization change from the archer’s standard front bar to the Wind Bar.
- The Front Bar comes with a 2-oz insert weight and a 1-oz outer Black Cap that will hold up to two additional hidden weights.
- Other HWS components sold separately.
- Back Bar/Side Bar lengths: 10”, 12”, and 15”.
- Back Bar/Side Bar comes with one vibration ball.
- 1-oz, 3-oz, and 6-oz tapered weights sold separately in Stainless Steel, Black, Blue, Bright Green, Hot Pink, Neon Yellow, Orange, Purple, and Red, and Flat Black.